The fact is, most of us aren’t born with a red carpet smile. And that’s our team can help. Of course, braces help make your teeth stay strong, healthy and become perfectly-aligned. But we’d like you to know orthodontic treatment at Raleigh Hills Orthodontics can be successful at any age, and we know you adults especially appreciate the benefits of a beautiful smile.
We are proud to offer an adult-friendly option for straightening teeth called Invisalign, which uses a series of invisible, removable and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. So, you can smile more during treatment, as well as after.
Dr. John Delplanche recently completed limited Invisalign treatment on an adult patient who had slight relapse on a few of her front teeth. Her life got busy and like many people she overlooked her retainers from when she was an adolescent. This patient was unsatisfied with how her teeth had shifted, and with Invisalign she was able to finish her treatment in less than six months. She now has a beautiful smile!
If you’ve been thinking about getting that perfect smile, we would love to have you visit for a complimentary consultation at our Beaverton office. Please give us a call to set one up!
Invisalign clear aligners can be a great option for improving the look of your smile. At Raleigh Hills Orthodontics, we have lots of experience using this technology to give our patients the straight, beautiful smile they’ve always wanted. Plus, because it’s so convenient, Invisalign won’t interfere with your daily life.
• Invisalign aligners are clear, discrete and effective at moving your teeth into their ideal positions.
• You don’t need to change your eating habits, because your aligners can be easily removed.
• Invisalign aligners are made of comfortable, smooth plastic, so you don’t have to worry about taking care of metal brackets.
• Invisalign aligners make daily oral hygiene easier, reducing the risk of possible problems.
• Invisalign treatment is covered by most insurance providers, just like traditional braces.
A straight smile makes you look great, but it also can help you keep the rest of your mouth healthy. Correctly aligned teeth can decrease health issues that can be caused by an improper bite, speech or chewing difficulties, jaw problems, and increased wear on the tooth enamel.
Invisalign can be used by teens and adults, so whether you want to improve your own smile or need more information about your teen’s orthodontic options, contact our office to learn more.